21 jan. 2008

Bob, where are you?

Dear commentator Bob

I would like to apologize for inserting one of your photographs without asking for your permission.

My blog, for which i don't receive any money at all, i.e. not for commercial use, is mostly built up by pictures i find using the search engine Google images. I'll try to be more thorough when it comes to mentioning the picture sources.

I write this as a blog entry, since i wasn't able to find any email address this morning, when i searched through your page & blog. I couldn't even establish your surname.

I have now inserted the line: "Picture source: http://huronriver.pinckneymich.net/"
in the post. And will, of course, remove the photo, as soon as you tell me to.

1 kommentar:

Z sa...

Thank you, Bob!

This whole thing made me look up Huron River on a map.
Looks like the ultimate place for fishing. Especially for you guys. I saw the photo proof.
For me, the amateur with only bread crumb lures: the biggest fish, is the one that got away.

Best of everything

Z

eXTReMe Tracker